Factors such as aging and vaginal childbirth can cause vaginal laxity, which can lead to problems, including dryness and sexual dysfunction. ThermiVa® is available to help tighten the labia and vagina so you can resume your normal lifestyle without discomfort.
What Is ThermiVa®?
ThermiVa® is a non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation method that is giving women a second chance at a comfortable life. ThermiVa® uses a temperature-controlled radio frequency apparatus to gently heat the targeted tissues. This stimulates the body’s natural healing processes to restore tissue tone and function for long-term results. With no downtime, this procedure can eliminate the fear of leaking urine and renew your sex life.
The Best Candidates for ThermiVa®
Ideal candidates are in general good health and have realistic expectations for the outcome of this procedure. Good candidates for ThermiVa® are women who experience one or more of the following:
- Feeling “loose”vaginally after childbirth or since menopause
- Feeling dry during sexual intercourse
- Leaking urine when you cough, sneeze or exercise
Planning Your ThermiVa® Procedure
During your consultation we will explain the ThermiVa® technique, answer anyquestions you may have and customize your ThermiVa® procedure to meet your treatment goals.
Preparing for Your ThermiVa® Procedure
Depending on the specifics of your situation, we may recommend three 30-minutesessions in our office, scheduled one month apart. No anesthesia is used,and the treatment itself is comfortable.
The ThermiVa® Procedure
During the treatment session, a special wand applicator is applied externally to the labial and vulvar tissues. Gentle heat is applied to revive atrophic tissue and stimulate the body’s natural healing processes.
Most patients notice an improvement in function after the first or second treatment session.
Getting Back to Normal Following ThermiVa®
Since the procedure is performed in our office with no surgery or anesthesia, you may resume your normal daily activities immediately. You may also resume sexual relations that same day or night.
- How do I know if I am a candidate for ThermiVa feminine rejuvenation?
- If you experience vaginal looseness, dryness, or incontinence, ThermiVa may be for you. By improving vaginal dryness and looseness, ThermiVa can result in more satisfying, less painful intimacy. ThermiVa can also improve incontinence for everyday comfort and confidence.
- How many treatments will I need for optimal results?
- Most patients require up to four treatments for optimal results. The number of treatments you will need can be determined during your consultation.
- Are ThermiVa treatments painful?
- Most patients experience minimal to no discomfort during their ThermiVa treatments, but this can vary based on patient’s pain tolerance.
- Is there downtime associated with feminine rejuvenation?
- There is no downtime associated with non-invasive ThermiVa. Patients can resume sexual activity after each treatment session.
- When will I see results from ThermiVa treatments?
- Some patients will begin to notice improvements from ThermiVa right away. Most patients notice full improvements up to two weeks after treatment.